I would love to have financial partners in this ministry. A little from many goes a long way. Would you please consider, and pray about how you might contribute. It would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
I would welcome your involvement. You can do this in one or two ways (or both!)
- Use the Donation Box below to make a regular or one-off contribution. Or…
- Sign up to become a member of my DEEPER or COACHING Club. (see below)
[NarelleCrabtree.com operates as part of UnfailingGrace Ministries which operates as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. In other words, we can give tax receipts for U.S. based donors.]
Use the Donor Box below to contribute
Join the DEEPER or COACHING Club
|DEEPER||$10.00 per Month.||Select|
|COACHING||$25.00 per Month.||Select|
Latest Blogs & Posts
- Roots that Run DeepWhilst walking recently in the middle of a snowy day, looking at the apparent “deadness” of the trees and grass, I was drawn to its rugged beauty. Yet, I was tempted to think…“these trees and plants are struggling to survive a harsh winter, just eking out their existence so that they are still somehow alive come spring.” I was feeling pretty sorry for them!
- A Prophetic DreamLast Saturday night, March 28, 2020, I had an interesting dream. I think it was from God and might be relevant to our current circumstances in the middle of the CIVID-19 pandemic, lockdowns and stay-at-home regulations. Fear is one of the “robbers” of our peace and it is, therefore, more important to hear what God is saying to us in the somewhat stressful season.
- Living on the Edge – Prophetic WordRecently, in the midst of worshipping in church, the Lord showed me a picture of a tree, precariously growing on the edge of a cliff, and I felt Him say, “What if living on the edge was the safest place to be, that it would indeed be a tree of life for you?”
- Overwhelmed with KindnessWhen the pressure is on to achieve, the last thing we feel like doing is laying down that task, that “to do” list. But is there a divine interruption, right now, an encounter intruding into your agenda that will shift the stress and enable you, not overwhelm you with more?
- Confident TrustWhat if today, not just the future, was to be lived with joyful expectancy, a day lived well? I really believe the Holy Spirit is inviting us to live in His presence, and from that place, to live confidently and full of trust. He is inviting us to respond with intentional steps towards Him and then on with Him.